Mentors Against Bullying is a program targeting young men and women adolescents, 8-18 years of age. The purpose of this program is to provide a platform for victims of bullying to speak out, learn prevention methods and seek help. Our goal is to engage and build a structured foundation for abused adolescents. It is important that our youth understands that their voice is powerful and that they are not alone. Understand that we will not stand for Youth Mentoring being put in a box and will continue addressing all issues at risk youth are faced with from a mentoring perspective.
Strengthen our mentor outreach by addressing troubling issues within communities through programs and events. Bullying has become a growing issue in Nevada; with Mentors Against Bullying and our Youth Campaign we will speak against bullying and provide a fun but yet educating platform for victims of bullying. Engage community leaders and surrounding communities to come together for a greater purpose.
- Increase awareness and vocalize the power of mentoring.
- Increase social media following to strengthen youth interaction.
- Establish a presence of mentors within CCSD.
- Build community relationships for continued support.
- Promote Group Mentoring and Peer to Peer Mentoring